"Cackling for a Cause" Comedy Night for MDA
Melbourne International Comedy Festival
Comic's Lounge will fill with laughter - be there to enjoy the fun!
The Comic's Lounge is famous for its discovery of new talent and for its support to organisations like our MDA.
March greets the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and MDA will be part of it in the week leading up. The Comedy Night with proceeds to support our programs, services and research. Tickets will sell fast so don't be too slow in ordering.
Check out the details below:
- Tickets are $35 including postage, this includes entry only, food and drinks can be purchased when entering the building
- You must be over 18 to purchase tickets
- The event is happening on 17th March 2016 and is a 7:30pm arrival for an 8pm start
- Tickets available right up until the 17th and can be purchased at the door on the night.
- Tickets purchased before 5pm on the 14th of March will be posted. Tickets purchased after 5pm on the 14th can be collected at the door on the night
History | Logo | MD Centre | Mission | Partmerships | Policies | Employment | Calendar | Clinical | Glossary | Links | Duchenne | ED | FSH | LGD | Myotonic | Mitochondrial | SMA | Newsletters | Genetics | InfoMD | PEG | 101 | Physio | Recreation | Resources | Respiratory | Scoliosis | Media | Ryan's Cafe | CampMDA | ChallengeMD | Forum | NMDRC | Wheelie's Rest | Programs | Futures | Respite | CINRG | Glossary | Clinics | Bequests | Donations | Fundraising | InMemory | MDAngels | Volunteers | Workplace Giving