NDIA staff are joining the Department of Human Services Mobile Service Centres and Mobile Service Teams being deployed in bushfire affected areas throughout NSW and Victoria. NDIA staff will be available to discuss any additional support needs with participants, their families and carers.
Today’s locations (Wednesday 15 January 2020)
- Batemans Bay – Level 1 Auditorium, Soldiers Club, 6 Beach Road
- Bega – Bega Valley Civic Centre, Zingel Place
- Moruya – Moryua Showground, Albert Street
- Buchan, near the Mechanics Hall, Bruthen-Buchan Road
- Ensay – Memorial Hall, Great Alpine Road
The following are the locations we’re expecting to visit in the coming days, however as access to some areas is limited, this list is subject to change.